SNAKE PRINT & TRANSPARENT CLUTCH

Hi dolls! Long time ago, i did some snake print clothing shopping, unfortunately, didnt had the right time to wear one of them; at last, as the weather get warmer, you'll be seeing me wearing this prints alot! :)
Today, i wore my chiffon snake print tank top & wore a white athlete underneath; combined w/ a satin black short to add a bit classic but at the same time casual look. Well, at early hours i was wearing my wedge heels but my feet couldnt resist the long walk & found the coziness in ballerinas, lol :D
Anyways, i'm in love with my transparent clutch from Bershka & you'll be seeing me with this clutch very often!
Until my next post, stay tuned & have a nice weekend ;)
---
Herkese merhaba! Bugün yine bir kıyafet kombini ile karşınızdayım :)
Bugun için şifon yılan desenli bluz; içine de beyaz giymeyi tercih ettim.
Klasik bir kombin yapmak istediğimden, şort olarak da saten kumaş tercih ettim. Vee bu kombinin en çok sevdiğin yanı olan şeffaf clutch'ım da Bershka'dan. Beyaz rengini de vardı, ilgilenenlere duyurulur :)

Bag: Bershka , Tank Top, Necklace, Ballerinas & sunglasses: H&M , Short: Mango , Leather Cuff Bracelet: LovedByBlanche
Follow me: