A CHIC SATURDAY

Hi dolls!
My latest obsession are peplum skirts & statement jewelleries! You can read my post about Peplum trend here
Today, me & my friend had fun today while shopping; and after stopped for a coffee.
Today, i wanted to add small motilities with accessories to my outfit which is dominant in black and white. That's why i chose pink bag & yellow necklace. I dont like monotone outfits; actually the peplum itself is an eye-cather but wanted to play with colors! :)
Lately, i've been wearing flats because i'm getting bored of heels; especially the high ones. Lets admit, they look sexy but are not comfy for hot weather.
Anyways, until my next outfit post, stay tuned ;)
---
Herkese merhaba!
Bugün en çok sevdiğim eteğimle karşınızdayım! Peplum detaylar bu yıl çok moda olduğundan, bu eteğin hem siyah, hem beyaz renginden aldım. Neyse; siyah beyazı da pembe çanta ve sarı tribal kolyeyle kombinledim. Ayakkabı tercihim ise babetten yana oldu; napim yaz gelince topuklu giymek eziyet gibi geliyor: sıcakta daha da zor oluyor topuklular!
Uzatmayayım, resimler konuşsun :D
 

What I am wearing | Necklace, top, skirt: Zara , Bag: Mango , Flats: H&M , Sunglasses: Romwe
What Fulden is wearing | Dress: Sheinside
And our cappuccinos :D
Follow me: