Pampering Session with Olay Project 360

Hi Huneybees,


I guess lots of you would have known that Olay has launched the latest Olay's Project 360, where female bloggers as well as real women were featured in short mini web series hosted by Xiaxue, to achieve skin transformation.


I've been following the series and have learnt about the goodness of Olay products. How they help the give the skin elasticity, luminance, less pigment etc. You can watch the episodes here ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7HB-nldlME&feature=youtu.be

Xiaxue,  Quiting (Bong Qiu Qiu) and even our very own Miss Singapore, Valerie Lim, was amidst the special guests.



But today, I'm here to blog about the little pampering session we had with Olay. I was there with Jessie and Shu Qing at The Rabbit Hole for a relaxing evening....





Products galore for testing!
The nice people of Nuffnang and Olay even set up a photobooth alongside freeflow of finger food and drinks, for us ladies to leave a memory of the wonderful night.






 There was also trained therapists to offer massage, hand and nail pampering sessions for us.





I had my pampering moments too. After the wonderful shoulder rub and acupuncture face rub, my sprained shoulder was back to normal and I had a good sleep that night...




We went around taking photos while waiting for the event to began and after a while the host announced that flowers were presented to the 2 teams and Xiaxue in appreciation...






We spotted a bench table at the back of the event and decided to check it out. 
Spotted: Materials for photo frame deco!



We set down and got busy with our frames.


This is my design. Like it? Hubby says I'm crazy good with crafts.
They were also filming the last ep that day. But who won?
That's a secret I'll nvr tell.
XOXO, Gossip Girl.
One last group shot before we left.
Thank you Olay for the products. Stay tuned for my review next month (Results of products in 4 weeks).


Photobucket