Cosmopolitan Magazine Shopping Night Out @ Robinsons MBS

Hi Huneybees,


I was recently invited to Cosmopolitan Magazine Singapore to their very first Shopping Night Out event. It's at the latest branch of Robinsons at MBS.





After registering ourselves, we were walking around the store. It is super huge and they carry a range of clothings that are of a higher range. Brands like Vivienne Westwood, Melissa Shoes, Irregular Choice, Lipsy, Ted Baker, etc. can be found here.

So, while waiting for Joey to come, me and hubby went around the store, loving everything I see. LOL!
A friendly Cosmopolitan staff approached me and told me there's this Style & Win contest. We could find clothes in the store, try it on and take photo to enter the contest.


I fell in love with this Ted Baker dress immediately and matched it with a similar print clutch bag. I was looking round and round for a pair of green heels, but sadly the pair I saw from Irregular Choice didnt's have my size, I could only grab this black pair. But it's still whimsical in its own style...


Love the heels!!!

While I was goiing round looking for clothes to doll up in, the programme for the night has began. First was the welcome speech, followed by Fashion Talks. I was grateful I had hubby to help me take photos, but halfway through the Fashion Talk, he came over to me and told me the models were in lingerie and he didn't want to be alone snapping pictures in one corner. Hehe....




Yipee! Joey arrived and this was the outfit she chose. So bubbly and I can totally see her in in for events!



Deborah Tan, the Editor-in-Chief of Cosmopolitan Magazine Singapore, was then invited to announce the winners of the Style & Win contest. Joey won 2nd, see how happy she was ~


Thank you Cosmopolitan for the wonderful night!
This was in the goodie bag! Products to pamper the hair and even breast! :)
An issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. It's so ohh la la inside...
I opened up the pamphlet and there was the latest collection of Robinsons. Clever marketing got them to tie up with MioTV to create looks, so that you and me can easily dress like the characters in the US dramas.
The Mentalist.
Nikita
Vampire Diaries.
Desperate Housewives.
XOXO, Gossip Girl...
And on a side note, both me and Joey are featured in the Cosmopolitan website.




Photobucket