[Food Review] BreadTalk's “Circle Line” Buns


Hi Huneybees,


Can you guess what lies inside this big box?


Dang Dang Dang Dang! 6 Danish Rings, courtesy of BreadTalk. Even my Gloomy Bear was getting all hyped up by the fragrance of the buns!


This October, BreadTalk® celebrates the opening of the final 12 Circle Line stations with a commemorative inspired bun, the Circle Line. In conjunction with the opening, BreadTalk® rewarded 100 Singaporeans with these limited edition buns at two convenient locations along the Circle Line – Dhoby Ghaut and Holland Village.



I was one of the lucky few who got to taste the tasty Danish rings with succulent peaches and crunchy pistachios on smooth lemon cream custard.



I couldn't resist and I immediately opened up for a bite when I reached home. The bun is not your usual bread out there. Its peachy taste is so refreshing and it feels so light, so healthy to be eating it.


Check out the fresh peaches and pistachio bits!


When I said it's not your usual bun, I do mean it. it's actually thin layers of crust making up the ring, instead of a full bun like a donut (you get it right??).

It's only $1.50 at all the BreadTalk outlets. How can you miss such a 'sweet' deal right?



Photobucket