For this whole week, SK-II will host an Atrium Event on achieving crystal cloear skin. Not only will there be exclusive promotions, there will also be beauty workshops and special appearances by our very own Singaporean International Supermodel and Style Icon , Sheila Sim.
Sheila Sim is SK-II's Newest Global Brand Ambassador (Woohoo! First Singaporean for Sk-II!). Her versatility and fresh-faced beauty is what made SK-II choose her. Standing at 1.74m, the 27 year-old model has worked with many international fashion houses including Giorgio Armani, Salvatore Ferragamo, Christian Dior, Piaget, Valentino, Louis Vuitton and Chanel. And definitely everyone will remember her in her Poh Heng Jewellery ads...
"The collaboration with supermodel Sheila Sim makes perfect sense because we feel that she embodies a modern interpretation of beauty that's very au courant yet authentic. We are confident that she will bring the message of crystal clarity to a new generation of women through her inspiring stories of transformation - both in skin and life." --- Samuel Kim, Vice President, ASEAN & Asia Development Markets, Procter & Gameble Asia
I was down earlier on for the Sheila Sim meet-and-greet session and learn some beauty tips from her.
From girl-next-door to international supermodel and now, global icon of crystal clarity, Sheila has her trustworthy companion, Facial Treatment Essence, to thank for. Containing over 90% pitera - a natural bio ingredient that brings together over 50 types of skin nutrients working in combination to activate skin renewal. It has been proven to shift skin's five dimensions - texture, radiance, firmness, spot control and wrinkle resilience - to crystal clarity, according to a revolutionary discovery by SK-II scientists.
"One of the first compliments I received after using SK-II was that my skin's texture became more refined, firmer and smoother and there was an overall improvement in the condition of my skin, something I had never experienced before with any other skincare brands. My friends complimented me on my skin's glowing radiance and when even my makeup artist and close friend, Clarence Lee, praised me for my healthy skin, I knew that SK-II had really transformed my skin - inside out." --- Sheila Sim
|Sheila's so pretty, her skin glowed from within. Gorgeous!|
Sheila's Tips to being Supermodel:
- Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize - SK-II Facial Treatment Essence and Cellumination Essence EX are her favs.
- Remove your makeup properly after a long day at work - SK-II Facial Gentle Cleanser
- Indulge your skin if you're a frequent jet-setter - Always carry facial mask, SK-II Skin Signature 3D Refining Mask is her favourite. Not only does it moisturize, it always gives her face an instant lift.
- Looking good isn't about money, it's about style and style never goes out of fashion
- Experiment with different looks
- Get to know you body shape and learn what cuts and colours suit your body shape
How to achieve Sheila's body?:
- Drink lots of water, healthy diet, lifestyle and sufficient rest.
- Create a balance between play and work
Supermodel SOS: One day left to Red-Carpet Event, what's Sheila's emergency skincare tips to tackle common problem areas?
- Facing an out-of-control zit or stubborn spot that simply refuses to go down? Soak a cotton pad with Facial Treatment Essence and place it on your problem area for 10 minutes. It will make spots less visible!
- Struggling with redness? Press a cool compress gently against your face for a few minutes to constrict the blood vessels and stop the inflammation.
- For heavy eye-bags resulting from insufficient sleep? Apply SK-II's Skin Signature Eye Cream to keep skin hydrated and moisturized. If you have slightly more time, use SK-II's Signs Eye Mask that has been designed to revive the eye area and smoothen fine lines.
- Shine that doesn't go away? Opt for a pressed power compact that's gentle to your skin and doesn't clog your pores.
- Facing dry tired-looking skin? Avoid wearing makeup to ensure the pores of your skin do not stay clogged. Indulge skin with SK-II Facial Treatment Mask for a moisturizing treat that imbues skin in a rich hydrating spa.
Tempted to get flawless looking skin like Sheila Sim? Come on down to the Atrium Event (Centrepoint) to get your SK-II deals! It's till 5th April 2012. :)
Go to SK-II's Facebook Page for more information.