My Nuffnang Story

Hi Huneybees,

With the upcoming NAPBAS - Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards, many memories of my past Nuffnang events came to my mind. To most of you, I have only started blogging 2 years ago, but in real fact, I've been blogging for 5 years. I was doing it in Myspace and Wordpress for 3 years and then I decided to use Blogger or Blogspot instead, because I wanted to place Nuffnang ad units in my blog and that's when my Nuffnang adventure begins...



At first, it all started out with exclusive movie invites and movie premieres and at the many events, I kept seeing the same faces, I made friends and I was even recruited and "upgraded" to be a Glitterati Plus member, which gave me even more exclusive invites to events, that only we could go...


At G+ recuitment event, I caught up with popular tattoo blogger, Noel Boyd.
 At a Puma event, I got to spend the night rubbing shoulders with celebs and having a ton of fun...





At the events, not only did I get to make friends, I even got the chance to be upclose and personal with local celebs and took pictures with them, sharing a little of their limelight....



I even got to go to places I've not been before, share the moments with my new found friends and even exclusive back stage passes. pictures with Minister and more more more celebs











I even got the chance to take pictures with my idol, Elim Chew twice at 2 seperate events! How rare to be able to catch up with your idol twice right?






I love it when Nuffnang plan events for us bloggers to get together and share some tips with the top notch bloggers. Hopefully, I can one day reach their level too!




And once in awhile, we get treats to food tasting and pampering sessions. Feels like a princess with Nuffnang.


And with the many outings and events, I mentioned I made friends. So, this year, I even celebrated my brithday with the gorgeous September babes! Thanks Nuffnang!


Lastly, Nuffnang made my wish came true when I was given invites to the Lady Gaga showcase when she was in town! A big hug to Nuffnang! Without that I would not have been able to mingle with the celebs and catch a glimpse of the Pop Queen herself!!!!






Thank you Nuffnang for the wonderful memories for me to keep. I know I'm not nominated in the NAPBAS but I hope to be able to attend the NAPBAS, meet other bloggers from over the world, share a few tips and tricks from them and *cross fingers* next year I get to be nominated too?

 Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.

Photobucket