My 7th April

Hi Huneybees,

I'm blogging from Starbucks at Capital Building. This is the first time I'm actually blogging outside the comfort of my home! Well, guess lots of you know, I've been having horrible backaches, almost un-walkable and bedridden for 4 days already and today I finally got the chance to come out and walk around; chilling out while waiting for my hubby to end work.

First, I went to North Point for lunch, decided to have it at Pasta Mania and boy was I glad when I hit the store. There was a "Gnomeo & Juliet" movie promo and I ordered the Juliet set, which was only $12.90 for a 10" cheesy pizza and a drink. I even received a scratch card which gave me 10% discount on my next meal there.... Who can resist such a 'cute' deal right? I even got myself a share of Calamari for sides...

My "Gnomeo and Juliet" meal from Pasta Mania.

After which, I received an SMS from MacDonald's and guess what? Instead of paying $4.95 for their new Oreo Cookie Frappé, I got it for just $3! 

It's actually ice blended milk with Oreo Cookie chunks and topped with chocolate syrup. I had mine without whip cream and used low fat milk, but it's still very sweet and I drank till the very last drop in the cup!

MacDonald's Oreo Cookie Frappé.
There's another drink on the menu, Oreo Mocha Frappé. Think I might just go try it tomorrow. So, here's sharing the joy. Just flash this picture on your mobile and YOU can enjoy the same deal that I had. Bon Appetite!

Present this coupon and you'll be able to purchase Oreo Cookie Frappé
or Oreo Mocha 
Frappé  at only $3 each from the 7th to 10th April 2011.
Valid at all McCafe outlets except Singapore Polytechnic.

Muahz,
Christina aka Huney