Marks & Spencer Fashion Show @ Vivocity

Hi Huneybees,


Fashion Week is in and I bet lots of you must have seen some fashion shows going around town. I managed to catch one of the last few over the long weekend and it's a new collection that Marks & Spencer brought in.

Just nice for Summer and the weather in Singapore, the collection is light and comfortable for both genders. And it's the first time they brought in swim wear, which is wonderful for those who love the beaches.

So put on your shades and prepare for the "sunny" fashion show...

Waiting for the show to start.


Taking a pic with mummy dearest while waiting.
Love the intro before catwalk...












The finale walk.
Posing for finale.
One more pic before I leave the Amphitheater.

So, have you all spotted a piece from the collection that you like?
I guess for couples you can even get a few pieces for couple matching clothing on the beach eh?

I'm actually eyeing on a few dresses, maybe I shall get my hubby to sponsor? Hehehehehe....


Muahz,
Christina aka Huney