Kanebo Sale!

Hi Huneybees,

I just got news about Kanebo holding a seasonal markdown bazaar at the Cozycot office, where you can grab your favourite brands and products at a discount of up to 70%!


And I guess many of you should know, Kanebo has a range of beauty brands that offer from taking care of your skin to makeup products with brands like KATE (Check out my review on KATE's eyeshadow palette here), Freshel, Lunasol, Blanchir Superior, Impress and more. Just listing them out is making me super excited!

I'm definitely heading down this Wednesday 27th-29th July (Doors open at 10.30 am!) to stock up on me products. What about you? Tot of what you wana get already? Load your wallets and get ready to set off early that day!

Cozycot office:
#26-05/07, Shaw Centre


Muahz,
Christina aka Huney